Trustworthy specialist of machining and printing services
Stepthec Oy specializes in a wide array of services, including machine workshop, printing, warehouse, reworking, as well as assembly including acquisition of materials. We guarantee efficient and comprehensive manufacturing and speedy delivery.
Our manufacturing products vary from a single unique item to high volume mass productions. Most of our clientele are industry leaders in Finland and worldwide.
Our facility is located in Oulunsalo at Lummintie 23, in the vicinity of Oulu airport. Currently our team consists of 11 professionals.
CNC-machining and turning
Machining, milling and turning services from single items to large scale batches. We provide for our clients all the necessary materials for the production.
Added value services include surface treatments, paint jobs, FIP gaskets, and assemblies.
Screen printing products that meet the high standards of industrial use.
- We print directly into the surface of the product regardless of material.
- Warning labels, logo labels, and other industrial labels.
A full range of Pantone and RAL color spectrums is available for our printing products.
Warehouse and rework
We provide storage and logistics solutions for several international companies. Daily deliveries from our warehouse to end clients are done securely and efficiently.
We also offer a call off model and take care of possible quality control issues as well as handling of returns.
Our process is fast and highly cost efficient thanks to our powerful and modern facility. We make sure to meet the individual requirements of each client.
Manufacturing is powered by two Haas 4 axis VF-3 and two 3 axis VF-2 machining centers.
- VF 3SS rpm 12000 movements X 1016 mm, Y 508 mm, Z 635 mm (VM 2012)
- VF 3SS rpm 15000 movements X 1016 mm, Y 508 mm, Z 635 mm (VM 2014)
- VF 2SS rpm 15000 movements X 762 mm, Y 406 mm, Z 508 mm (VM 2015)
- VF 2SS rpm 15000 movements X 762 mm, Y 406 mm, Z 508 mm (VM 2016)
Single Mazak QT Compact 200MSY (2017 model) takes care of turning.
- Maximum diameter 340mm
- 3 meter bar feeder, maximum diameter 65mm
We ensure the high quality of our productions with a Zeiss Eclipse 700 CMM measurement device.
- X1000, Y700, Z500
- Accuracy 1/1000mm
Printing is done with two semi-automatic Atma-printers and several manually operated printing stations.
- Maximum surface area for print is 400 x 600mm
Cutting to form and post-production treatments
We use Polar Mohr and Zund cutters for cutting and post-production treatments. We can cut materials such as PE, PVC, PC, PMMA, Ferrite, various rubbers, sealants and tapes.
- Materials for cutting can range between 0.1mm to 10mm.